At R&B Electronics, we sell and service only the best manufacturer’s brands such as HME, Fast Track 2+2, 3M, and HyperActive. Optimize your drive-thru operation with these drive-thru timer systems. A quality drive-thru timer system will:
- Measure the speed and efficiency of your drive-thru service
- Identify problem areas
- Monitor and record the efficiency of employees and improve productivity
- Boost drive-thru sales, serve more customers, and increase profits
We offer equipment maintenance agreements. Please contact us for details at 800-878-1705.
HME Zoom™ Drive-Thru System
Rely on HME drive-thru timers to improve profits and customer satisfaction by moving more cars through the drive-thru during critical peak hours.
- Multi-color displays motivate employees to deliver faster service and move more cars through the drive-thru
- Timer reports help managers staff the drive-thru area more effectively and improve the entire customer experience
- Quick-view screens show the average service time and the number of customers served within a selected time frame
- Collect data from multiple restaurants at a remove location
- Compare the drive-thru performance of multiple restaurants
- Upload, modify, and download settings remotely
- Create databases to store historical drive-thru information
DASH SYSTEM 30A DRIVE-THRU
No need to invest in a new drive-thru timer system. HME’s DASH uses your existing System 30A Drive-thru Timer to provide many of the features of our advanced, digital drive-thru timer system — DASH — at a fraction of the price.
- The DASH System 30A Upgrade works off of a 17-inch LCD display screen to provide a graphical picture of your entire drive-thru, so managers and crew can take immediate action to speed things up.
More efficient than ordinary drive-thru timers
- With easy-to-use reports, powerful comparative graphics,
and remote viewing from your back office PC or the Internet, DASH helps you assess and manage operations more efficiently than ever.
At a fraction of the cost of expensive monitoring systems, the 3M Timer provides a real-time picture of your drive-thru operation performance. At a glance, managers and staff can quickly identify inefficiencies and make adjustments to help speed things up. Connect up to four coordinated LCD displays throughout your work area to keep staff motivated and running at optimum efficiency.
- Enhance drive-thru performance with:
- Low cost alternative to expensive monitoring systems
- Real-time display of drive-thru operation performance
- Integrated solution with the 3M Wireless Communication System Model XT-1 Base Station
- Paper-free operation
- Tamper-resistant password protection
- Stores data for performance comparison
- Detects number of vehicles
- Single- or dual-lane timing